Very pleasantly located family home in the Stroppe neighbourhood, close to schools, public transport and access roads.
The building was currently divided (not authorised) as a studio on the ground floor with terrace and garden and a 3-bedroom duplex flat on the first and second floor.
The studio is 45m² and comprises a living room, an office, a toilet an open kitchen with open bedroom and a rear bathroom with shower in the veranda.
Behind the studio is 12m² terrace and 67m² walled city garden.
The duplex is 110m² comprising on the second floor an open living and dining room and an installed kitchen with adjacent storage room. The first floor comprises 3 bedrooms, a separate toilet and a bathroom with bathtub.
The duplex also has a cellar (18m²) and an attic accessible via a staircase (16m²).
Each entity has its own recently renovated gas central heating system (condensing).
Each entity also has a separate electrical installation and counter.
EPC Ground floor: Label C ; 292 kWh/m²year ; UC: 20230222-0002818737-RES-1
EPC 1st and 2nd floors: Label B ; 183 kWh/m²year ; UC: 20230222-0002818704-RES-1
- Kitchen: yes
- Type (ind/coll) of heating: individual
- Double glass windows: yes
- Type of heating: gas (centr. heat.)
- Type of kitchen: semi fitted
- Bathroom: shower and bath tub
- Construction year: 1930
- Type of roof: saddle roof
- Land registry income (€): 763 €
- Yes/no of electricity certificate: yes, not conform
- Asbestos certificate (mandatory for all properties built before 2001): yes
- Asbestos certificate (mandatory for all properties built before 2001): 02/10/2023 00:00
- Sewage: yes
- Electricity: yes
- Cable television: yes
- Gas: yes
- Phone cables: yes
- Water: yes
- Energy certif. class: C
- Energy consumption: 292
- CO2 emission: 3516
- En. cert. unique code: 20230222-0002818737-RES-1
- EPC valid until: 02/23/2033 00:00
- PEB date: 02/22/2023 00:00
- Width at the street: 5.3 m
- Built surface: 54.42 m²
- Number of toilets: 2
- Room 1: 20 m²
- Room 2: 9 m²
- Room 3: 8.5 m²
- Width of front width: 5.3 m
- Number of terraces: 1
- Living room: 27 m²
- Kitchen (surf): 14 m²
- Bathroom: 4.5 m²
- Cellars: 18 m²
- Orientation of terrace 1: south-west
- Orientation: south-west
- Type of environment: residential area
- Type of environment 2: Suburb
- Orientation of the front: north-east
- Flooding type: not located in flood area
- Flooding type 2023: Class A (no chance)
- G-score: A
- P-score: A
- Purpose of the building: private - single family
- Urbanistic use: living zone
- Type of summons: no legal correction or administrative measure imposed
- Shops: 700 m
- Schools: 300 m
- Public transports: 130 m
- Nearest city: 700 m
- Highway: 2400 m
- Railway station: 1400 m